- Leaf Scanner 45
- The Leafscan 45 is a film scanner for digitizing colour and b&w 35mm, 2 & 4×5 negatives and slides. The award-winning scanner delivers colour purity, wide dynamic range and image resolution that only drum scanners have been able to provide in the past. The scanner provides the highest dynamic range of any desktop scanner, reproducing the finest gradations within shadows and highlights without artefacts. The scanner can scan at a whopping 5,080 dpi with an optical density of 3.7. Leafscanners continue to be the workhorse scanners of many newspapers. Commercial photographers have known for years that their Leafscans are crisp and clean.
While these scanners can be used with the traditional SCSI there might be a problem when using newer versions of the operating system (for Mac Computers SCSI doesn’t work too well on newer systems).
Sometimes suitable SCSI Cards are also hard to find (especially for the latest Macs but also for the latest PC’s and Notebooks in general), so we recommend to use a Firewire to SCSI Adapter.
- comes with 3 film holders
- film holder for 4×5″ slides and negatives
- Film holder for 35mm Slides and negatives
- Film holder for 6x6cm slides and negatives
- Tested and working on a win7 machine
- comes with software (copies of originals), SilverFast en Leafscan software 2.1 and 2.2
- contains a Rodenstock Apo-Rodagon D F4.0 75mm
- Tested power on connected to PC and MAC showing up in the hardware profiles. see images