Leica R3 Mot electronic Body
- The Leica R3 was a 35mm SLR camera by Leica.
- Leica launched the Leica R3 in 1976. It was the successor of the Leicaflex SL2, and was developed in cooperation with Minolta, together with the Minolta XE bodies.
- It was a 35mm SLR with a Copal Leitz CLS electronic focal plane shutter.
- Camera is in excellent working condition
- A number of manufacturers have produced adapters to allow Canon EOS cameras to take R lenses, these operate only in stop-down metering mode but function well when rapid operation is not required.(not included)
Out of stock