- Ratoc U2SCX / U2SCXU – SCSI – USB Adapter
- can connect old SCSI equipment to computers without SCSI connection
- Connect U2SCX to your SCSI device, and plug its USB cable to the USB port. Available to use in just a second.
- Allows Hot-Swappable as an USB device. No need to restart the OS, open the case, install SCSI board, or change SCSI ID setting.
- Fully compatible with both USB2.0-enabled port and USB1.1-enabled port. Automatically detected and mounted as an USB1.1 Full Speed device with USB1.1-enabled port.
- U2SCX get it’s own power through the Term Power pin from the SCSI device.
- Supports High-speed USB2.0. Date transfer rate up to 480 Mbps.
Fully compatible with various SCSI devices or SCSI based Application Software;
Scanners, Film Scanners, CD-ROM, CD-R/W, DVD, Zip, Jaz, HDD, MO,VueScan, WinBench and more. Refer to “Certified SCSI Devices” below.
- The U2SCX has two different operation mode and switches automatically.
[USB mass storage mode]
With Microsoft standard Mass Storage class driver. Supports only one SCSI device per one U2SCX.
[SCSI emulation mode]
With RATOC original driver. Supports up to seven SCSI devices in daisy per one U2SCX. You must use this mode for image scanners, film scanners or other SCSI devices except mass storage devices.
*SCSI emulation mode is only for Windows.
- Ultra-slim and compact design allows you to use with another SCSI connector either side-by-side or stacked.